This is the jamb subject combination for biochemistry. Candidates seeking admission into any university Nigeria to study biochemistry are to check the jamb subject combination here before going to register for the examination. This article not only brings you information on the jamb Subject combination for biochemistry.
Things you should do before and After the Jamb Examination.
Prospective biochemistry students are advised to discover the following things before applying for admission into any school
Also Read: Jamb Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering
- Locate the venue on time; locating the exams venue on time matters a lot because if you are not at the right venue, you cannot be attended to and you might miss the examination.
- Get your documents ready before that day. The documents here are the requirements mentioned to you at the point of registration.
- Arrive the venue on time; if this happens you will be relaxed settle in and get ready for the accreditation that takes place before the examination proper.
- For people who have religious inclinations, prayer is also advisable
- After the examination, endeavor to check your result on time. The results are often dispatched to candidates within 72 hours after the examination, if you have not gotten yours within this time frame; proceed to report to appropriate authority for help.
Jamb Subject Combination for Biochemistry
The jamb subject combinations are;
- English Language
- Physics and
About Jamb CBT Test
jamb CBT test is a combination of the four subjects listed above and written at the same time with the use of a computer. If you must carry out this test successfully, try and register at a CBT training center. this is where you will be properly guided on how to go about the test from the starting point to signing out.
furthermore, It comprises of 250 questions in all for a total mark of 400. English language which is the most important subject here because it applies to all candidates has 100 questions, while the other 150 questions is shared in 50’s between the remaining three (3) subjects.
Also Read: Jamb Subject Combination for English Education
INFO: For All Online Registrations, Printing, Photocopy, Passports, Plastic ID card, Exam Scratch cards, JAMB and WAEC Past Questions, Result Checking, Flight Booking, Job and Scholarship Application visit NOVA Business Cafe at No. 45 Ikot Ekpene Road, After MTN Office, Uyo. Akwa Ibom State.
IMPORTANT! Do you have stories or news to publish? If yes, Submit Here!
Tags: Combination for Biochemistry