This is jamb subject combination for English and literary studies. If you are preparing to register for jamb as a prospective student of English and literary studies, check the jamb subject combination for English here. You must combine these subjects appropriately to avoid regrets and change of course.
How to Know the Rank of Your Intended Course.
Because of the current trend in the Nigeria university system where students go to study another course that was not their initial choice due to repeated denial of admission, we often advise upcoming students, if you know you can study any other course, look for the non popular ones and apply for, by applying to any of these departments your admission is sure. For those who do not want to shift their standards, these are easy ways of knowing the rank of your course in the university system.
Also Read: Jamb Subject Combination for Sociology
- The number of people who applied for it, jamb releases a list of the total number of students who applied for a particular course yearly, look for the list to know where your course is placed and how many people applied for it, the number of applicants determine the popularity of the course.
- The cut off marks; another way of knowing the popularity of a course is the jamb cut off marks. While other courses will be very comfortable admitting candidates with 200 jamb score, others are asking for 250 and above, Find out the mark slated for creative arts by your institution.
- When this happens all you need do is study hard to beat the highly tensed competition, and do not forget to find out if the university who want to choose admits students into the school.
- This is one of the reasons why you should combine your subjects correctly, because the least chance the school gets, they may reject you.
Jamb Subject Combination for English and Literary Studies
The jamb subject combinations are;
- English language,
- Literature in English,
- one (1) other Arts subject and
- Another Arts or Social Science subjects.
Going back to jamb which is the main subject of this discussion, jamb will give you a total number of 250 questions and English alone has 100 questions while the remaining three subjects have 50 questions each. Remember that participating in jamb utme exams alone does not give full access to admission, there are other protocols to be observed which will form the basis for the final selection, and this is the post Utme test.
Also Read: Jamb Subject Combination for Animal Science
INFO: For All Online Registrations, Printing, Photocopy, Passports, Plastic ID card, Exam Scratch cards, JAMB and WAEC Past Questions, Result Checking, Flight Booking, Job and Scholarship Application visit NOVA Business Cafe at No. 45 Ikot Ekpene Road, After MTN Office, Uyo. Akwa Ibom State.
IMPORTANT! Do you have stories or news to publish? If yes, Submit Here!
Tags: English and Literary Studies