Web
Analytics
Connect with us

Post Utme News

UNIOSUN Notice To 2018/2019 Candidates On Uploading of O’level Results

Published

on

This is to inform all prospective candidates of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) who participated in the 2018/2019 Admission screening exercise that the management of the university has directed them to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal for the uploading of their O’Level results at any JAMB accredited CBT Center IMMEDIATELY. 

This is very COMPULSORY and URGENT for the admission processing of eligible candidates!

UNIOSUN Notice To 2018/2019 Candidates On Uploading of O'level Results

All prospective students of UNIOSUN for the 2018/2019 academic session are advised to comply with this piece of advise immediately.

Signed,

Registrar

I love to make great things and I promise I won't stop. Join me on my social networks and help me improve my work by sharing your thoughts and ideas!

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post Utme News

JAMB Explains Why it Postponed 2019 UTME Until January

Published

on

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB disclosed that the reason it had to extend the sales of 2019 Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME form was for the federal government to formally approved the N3,500 it has reduced it to. The board further explained that it picked next year for registration of UTME candidates because it wanted the reduction in the cost of selling its forms approved by the Federal Government to take effect.

The Chairman, JAMB Governing Board, Dr. Emmanuel Ndukwe, disclosed these at an event to celebrate some staff of the board who retired recently in Abuja.

JAMB Explains Why it Postponed 2019 UTME Until January

He explained that the reduction followed recommendations made by management and board of JAMB to the government because it was becoming difficult for some parents to raise the N5,000 currently charged by the board.

He hoiwever added that the reuction will affect the amount that JAMB would return to the federal government next year.

He also revealed that the board had so far offered admission to 470,000 students. “As we were in the board meeting, admission were still going on. On the screen we were seeing it. It is changing by the minute,” he said. Dr. Ndukwe said the board will fully implement the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). “We are looking forward to the full implementation of CAPS.

That is the best thing that will happen to education in Nigeria. If any child is qualified, central admission processing system will guarantee that that person is admitted. People should be patient and pray as we are implementing CAPS, let is come into full operation from 2019. “You don’t need to know anybody to have admission and that is our mission now,” he added. 

Continue Reading

Post Utme News

ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG and ASUU To Meet Again On Monday

Published

on

The federal government will again meet with the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities (ASUU) on Monday December 10 by 4pm, over the ongoing nationwide strike. This was disclosed by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, in a statement signed by the Director of Press in the Ministry, Samuel Olowookere, in Abuja.

The minister also condemned a statement credited to a lawyer, Femi Falana, who was alleged to have described the enforcement of section 43:1 of the Trade Dispute Act 2004 on the’’ No Work No Pay’’ on ASUU as illegal.

ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG and ASUU To Meet Again On Monday

According to the Minister, the law of ‘’No Work, No Pay,’’ was a fundamental axiom in labour and industrial relations all over the world.

The earlier meeting between the FG and ASUU on Deceber 4th ended without any conclusion. We hope this next meeting will able to yield result towards ending the over one month strike action.

Continue Reading

Post Utme News

Myschool CBT Challenge 5 Continues, Payment Begins 12th December

Published

on

Posted by Myschool on 7th December, 2018   |   0 Comments

The Myschool CBT Challenge is still on-going, and we’re pleased to inform all participants that payment of winners of the first 2 weeks of the competition will begin next week, as from 12th December. This payment will be made, as soon as we have regularized the CBT Challenge Ranking to weed out some of the scores of those who tried to cheat the system.

New rankings will be generated for Winners of weeks 48 and 49, and then we will contact the winners via Private Message or Phone Calls to provide Bank details and be rewarded appropriately.

Myschool CBT Challenge 5 Continues, Payment Begins 12th December

Even though we’ve been silently working on improving the system, please keep doing your best in the competition as we will try to reward all those who participated fairly enough.

The competition is still on-going as we enter weeks 50 and 51. If you’ve not been participating in the competition, you’re about lose big. Join the competition now by following instructions stated after clicking here

Continue Reading

More School Updates!!!